Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Education?? i don't feel like i'm being educated.

why do i say as the above matter? it's because the education system is actually suffocating us and not caring for our interests at all. you may not realise this but the education system is actually pressuring us to be in the Science side. To fit in with society and to be respected by them, we have to be in Science side in order for us to have a bright future. UNfair, isn't it? What about those arts students? Some people (referring to myself), want to pursue their interest but have no choice only to take Science and drop their dreams of arts. You see, if we major in Interior Designing, it may not be marketable because there's so many people in this field. That's the whole problem of majoring in arts.

Personally, i like designing, fashion designing to be exact. I'm a Science student, which is a bummer cos people have really high expectations from you. Since in Malaysia, arts is unacceptable, then i might wanna take Forensic Science in future. i'll do my designing part time, as a hobby. I'm hoping to go big in the fashion industry. I heard from older friends that Forensic Science is really hard and that there's only one Forensic Scientist in Sarawak. It's so cool! But alot of hard work. I'm willing to take the challenge cos honestly, i don't know what else to do.
The coolest thing and the BEST thing for me to be is to be a radio DJ or a TV host cos i can be me. I've been doing MC-ing these few days and i really like it and have a talent fot it. I feel that i should MC for events more often so that i can be a great DJ or TV host. I never knew i had it in me, that personality zest that DJs and TV hosts usually have. Cool.

No comments: