Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Throwing A Little Burden

I don't want to say this but i REALLY have to say this....

There's this friend of mine who used to tell me that ,"I'm single and loving it..." bla, bla, bla.... Well, the truth is you can't even stand a single day being SINGLE!! You need some stupid guy whom you rarely know in your life just to occupy some so-called "emptiness" in your life that only God can fill!! I can't believe you're two-timing again and i can't believe your boyfriend is someone you barely knew. (actually, i'm not that surprised cos, the heck, you're capable of doing that) Is it that hard to choose?? It shows that you don't even know what you want in a guy. DOn't say that u're single and loving it when you don't mean it lah!! Having a boyfriend is okay but when YOU have a boyfriend, that's not ok cos when you break up, you go all depressed and who has to suffer?? ME!! I am the one who has to make those silly choices for you!! I am the one who has to listen to you saying ," i wanna die..." and so on. I'm sick of you just asking me ,"Should i call him?" or say "He's been thinking of other girls...so i'm angry at him". Of all the things you wanna talk to me about. Hello?? im the last person to ask for advice cos in your situation, i'll just say," break up lah!! and never have a boyfriend till you're ready." true right? your life so difficult everytime you have a boyfriend. dahlah siapa yg merana?? akulah! dan semua org di sekeliling kau!! siapa gik??!!! you always get mad and when you're mad, i'm mad cos you tell me what's going on. sometimes, you don't tell me why you're mad cos it'll freak me out. I'll think you're mad at me.

I hate to say this but you're DESPERATE. (i even bold it and italic it to show how much i mean it when i say it) you always need a guy in your life huh? well, it proves you're weak. you don't stand for what you believe in. "I'm single and happy..." KONONNYA!! I'm the one who's single and happy! I say it proudly cos i live up to it. I'm single not because my parents want it, i don't want a boyfriend cos at this point, i don't think it's necessary. (besides, i've not found a guy to my liking yet) again, i'd like to repeat that HAVING A BOYFRIEND IS NOT WRONG. it's wrong when you can't handle/control your emotions.

i feel much better saying it out. i don't mean to insult you (well, actually i do) but it's a real thing that i HAVE to say. if you read this and know that this is you jgnlah kecil hati. You always wanted honesty, right? well then, here it is. THE TRUTH OF WHAT I REALLY THINK ABOUT YOU...

No comments: