Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Aku nemu jaku Iban!! Aku pande Melayu S'wak juak!!

Just to let you all know, I created a new account cos i can't remember my password of my previous account. =_=" waaa...i like my old url. it's so nice. and then i havta forget my password, bummer.

Today, went to school as usual just to get my test papers, go for Chemistry class and talk with my lovely friends. Jesz was telling me that she viewed >censored!<'s profile. I was so angry at he sound of his name...She also told me bout him sending her a message with not a very nice intro. It goes "Woi........... Hi, do i know you?". So rude of him. I miss the old him...or i just never knew this side of him. Don't wana talk bout him nemore, very boring topic.

I had fun in school just now. Talking and having fun with my friends like Amanda, Antonia and Jzlyne. So fun hanging out with them. I've never hang out with Dayak friends in school and this year is my first. I love to hang out with my own race! All these while, I've been hanging out with Chinese friends. It's not that i don't like it or anything, I just wanna know how it feels like to just hang out with my own race. It's great to speak Iban with they all and also improving my Melayu Sarawak. In the past, I've been hanging out with Chinese that I only speak Mandarin or English more often and not knowing Sarawak's own language or practising Iban. I also felt ashamed of not knowing how to speak Melayu Sarawak in the past. At least now, I dare to say that I'm a true Sarawakian because I can speak Melayu Sarawak and Iban. Haha...I think that all Sarawakians should speak the language cos...it's our language!! People in Semenanjung would be expecting you to know how to speak it cos trust me, they like it. Plus, Melayu Sarawak sounds alot better than most Melayu dialects in Semenanjung.

Sighss...lotsa things to do even though it's after exam. There's my kerja Kursus Moral which was due so long ago, and there's my band's financial statement, my band's activities, doing some stuff that's weird (not really lah). Busy, busy....band can really take up a lot of time but i know my efforts are not wasted, i hope... After all these would be 2 trips to KL in 2 consecutive months (Nov and Dec)! Wahahahahaha!!! One for a week's holiday and another for Planetshaker's Conference...woohoo...I'll buy my friends a gift while I'm there and if i forget the first time, i'll go get it the second time.

I'm so in love with The Chronicles of Narnia Part 3! It's so nice! Thanks to Ryan Lee from SJS band for sending it to me. Sorry for troubling you to send me so many songs through msn, really appreciate them. Finally, I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!! I'll be going out with my girlfriends to shop!! At last i can go out after so many tak-jadi-go-out incidents (because of band). That's all for now, ciao!

No comments: