Saturday, October 21, 2006

Weird Day

Haihss...have to wake up early for band today again. At least next week holiday so i don't really mind. What I mind is that it finishes at 2 pm. Luckily we're not gonna have practices next week (only on Friday) cos Hari Raya lah! Sheesh....I know many of you gila band but when it's suppose to be a holiday, keep it AS a holiday.Band was great though we got scolded by Mr. Ant (as always). Ahhh....the sound of him scolding us....somehow, i miss it. Haha, weird but it's true and i know some feel the same way. It just doesn't feel right when there's no one scolding. Haiyah, Pamela didn't come! Haihss....my partner yg sama palak, y u don't come?? Shuen Lii came for band just now oso. Was surprised to see her. Still got muka to go for band after what she did. But i kesian her lah...see her just now. As much as i want reconciliation to happen between us, i just can't do it now cos it's not the right time. I don't want her to know that i actually have a soft spot and knowing her character, she may misuse it. She will take advantage of me, she will do bad and always know that i will forgive her and stuff like that. I don't want it to happen again cos it happened before. However, reconciliation has to take place someday but not now and not too late. Enough of the details bout band....

I came home from school at around 2 something, almost 3pm. Had lunch and watch tv with the rest of the time i had. I had a short nap before i went for youth. Before i went for youth, went to pick up my bro at school first then went to send my grandma to my grandaunt's house. After that i wen to Kenyalang Park to buy pau. At Kenyalang Park, i met Andee, Calvin Tarang, Frank, Thomas and Carlson who just came back from Shah Alam. Suddenly Carlson said,"You look so pretty..." with that muka kenja, as though he is hitting on me or something. My mulut say ," Oh, thank you!" with that perasan look on my face but dalam hati, lain kata. In my heart I was like," Lain macam jak this guy...". Sorry lah...but i am not easily flattered lah. I would like to have carlson as my bf ;p cos he very handsome. ahahaha.... Can't believe he actually said that. haha...but i'm very careful. I just don't want to have my heart broken again. My love life so damn complicated man...it's like....a roller coaster. Sheesh.....I can't stand >censored!<>

Yesterday was so fun!! I went out with Flor, Jesz, Ant and Mandy. We were suppose to meet at around 2.30pm but i came to school earlier to teman Flor who came to school at about 12pm. So we makan together and waited for the rest to come. While waiting, we went to see the Lower Brass section doing their sectionals. By 2.30pm, everyone was there accept for Jesz. She was the one who asked us to go out and she said her uncle would send us there but sikda juak. She came the latest and her uncle can't send us. Great....at that point, we all decided to use a taxi. Never in my whole life I used a taxi in Kuching! Other place got lah... And we all can't go in one taxi cos taxis only allow 4 people, there's 5 of us. So we had to split, 3 use one taxi, 2 on the other. So Jesz, Ant and Mandy in one taxi and me and flor in the other. Me, Ant and Mandy takut cos we never used a taxi in Kuching before (me la but dono bout those two)!! So off we go to parkson. Hehe... my tambang taxi only rm8 cos flor cheated the taxi driver say that normally we go here at the rate of rm8 when it's suppose to be rm14. The taxi driver is the one that asked us how much does it normally cost from green road to parkson. Serve the Kuching taxi services right for not using a meter. Hehe....we went Parkson, then to Tun Jugah then to Sarawak Plaza, back to Tun Jugah for "dinner" and back again to Parkson to buy somemore things. At Sarawak Plaza, Mandy and Ant spotted this really nice green pants (my fave color!!) so they showed it to me. It was the last pair and it's only rm29.90! Never in my whole life have I seen such a cheap pair of pants. Of course, I don't wana lose such an opportunity so I bought it! Ant jealous cos she liked the pants too. Oh well, I have the money!! Wahahaha....sorry lah Ant. We went out till like 7.00pm. This was so fun! The taxi thing was an adventure for me lah...Klah, that's all for now. Ciao!

No comments: