Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday

Today, i went to church as usual. Now Carlson seems to be trying to get close to me. Haha....dipersilakan. I'd like to get to know him more but weird lah...cos all these while i treat him more like an elder brother and a good friend, not more than that. It's weird to think of him as more than that lah..thinking of it just make me have that weird feeling again. He's going for PS conference too..whether I should feel happy or not. I should take a pic of him to show u all how he really looks like. Very handsome....=)

Very bored lah...I just watched tv from 12.00pm to 4.00pm then i sleep till 6.00pm. what a life. I practically go online everyday. now it doesn't seem to be so fun, it's become an addiction and now that i have a blog...going online is an everyday thing. Aiyo, and my friend Ryan from Brunei coming down to kch on 1st Dec and he ask me to hang out with him. Dono whether i can cos that night i will have to be MC for some dinner. Klah...aku chaw lok.

No comments: